This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say Hello

I am new here and hope I can be of some help. I know many people here have helped me and I would like to give something back, so if I can answer any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am a long time user of Fab and love the software. Hope everyone has a great New Year.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Welcome to the forum Chameleon, I'm sure if you look in the support forums for DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, etc. you will find lots of questions looking for answers. Glad you have joined us here.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Welcome to the forum Chameleon, I'm sure if you look in the support forums for DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, etc. you will find lots of questions looking for answers. Glad you have joined us here.
      Thankyou for the warm welcome, I will do what I can.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I second the welcome by my good pal signals.
        You can't have too many helping hands.
        Thanks.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Welcome to the DVDFab forum Chameleon

Comment

Wlecome to the forum! Just one quick question on my part, are you from the future? LOL! You joined on Oct 2010??? Anyways, welcome again.
            Chris

Comment

No doubt a problem with the flux capacitor settings in VBulletin, which I have corrected.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X