Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks,, that's another I had forgotten about. 'tis the season to be scared lol

Comment

Yeah, Event Horizon was bloody good.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Icewarrior, love the list. Alot of Stephen King's on there, but one you forgot was "The Mist". The ending to that one is classic and really left a pit in my stomach. The screenwriter's ending is just downright morbid.
        Into abyss
        You don't exist
        Cannot resist
        The Judas kiss
        Judas lives recite this vow
        I've become your new god now

Comment

I just stumbled upon a release "AntiChrist" starring Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg and was wondering if anyone seen it. The previews http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870984/ look ok but then again they all do lol.

Comment

I just watched a new movie called The Children and I thought it was pretty good for a scary movie especially for on halloween

Comment

We dont celebrate Halloween in South Africa

I thought this a cute pic

;-)

Comment

Hi Di, I always liked seeing all the costumes ppl/kids create and if not to cold, I sit outside waiting for them to walk to the doorstep then scaring them (I'm terrible) but its all in fun but I never scare the smaller chidren. I always reward them with candy though after the big laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                  I just stumbled upon a release "AntiChrist" starring Willem Dafoe and Charlotte Gainsbourg and was wondering if anyone seen it. The previews http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870984/ look ok but then again they all do lol.
                  Just a follow up on this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870984/parentalguide anyone who thinking of watching this one be warned, it's not something I would let my kids see.

Comment

- Aliens (like'em all but #2 is still probably my favorite)
                    - 28 Days Later
                    - 28 Weeks Later
                    - Dawn Of The Dead
                    - Eden Lake (watch this if you haven't seen it)
                    - Night of the Living Dead
                    - Shining, The
                    - Outbreak
                    - Sphere

I didn't read the whole thread skipped through, some of my other favorites already mentioned:
                    - The Mist
                    - John Carpenter's The Thing (one of my favorites)
                    - Event Horizon
                    Last edited by AlienX69; 10-29-2009, 03:26 PM.
                    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Just a follow up on this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870984/parentalguide anyone who thinking of watching this one be warned, it's not something I would let my kids see.
                      Is that because they're kids

Comment

Yes, the movie is VERY graphic sexually. I'm not sure of the rating but a friend of mine that seen it said it should be rated xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke_Ring View Post
                          Is that because they're kids
                          I Dont let MY 13 y OLD watch Stuff that the 18y OLD watches

We still have 21 years age restrictions on some movies in South Africa

Comment

Well I am going to run out pronto and see if I can find this one. mmm mmmm lol

Comment

I have nothing against a video nasty just thought I'd pass along that warning in case someone thought about buying it when/if it is released to dvd and watching it with the "family" lol. I think it was just released in theaters the 23'd this month. It was actually my wife's friend that said she watched it.

Comment

I have yet to see

a movie that scares me. However, I am bothered by movies where children are evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X