Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifetime-Gift...Why is the UHD Ripper Modul not Licensed ??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime-Gift...Why is the UHD Ripper Modul not Licensed ??!

Hello. Have bought ago a few minutes the DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift. The New module UHD Ripper was included in this order. But it is missing in my registration mail. It is also only available as a "trial version" in the license information. Both in DVDFab and in the online account.

This was the real reason to buy this Upgrade, to get full License of UHD Ripper. But now it is missing. I also have a screenshot, as well as a PDF that it was contained in the Store Order Site. The license is definitely missing.

Whats going on here ?!
    Attached Files

The website may not have been updated yet to reflect this new content for the All-In-One package, please send a message to the support staff and explain the problem, including a link to this thread.. https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

??!
      On the Germany DVDFab Store, it is up to date. And the All-In-One Lifetime Gift includes as describeb the UHD Ripper and the UHD Copy Lifetime License.
      But I'm missing the UHD Ripper license. I have just written to the support, let's see what will be.

Comment

Please remember the time/date difference. What lacks the update is the licensing logic for the Member Center.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can I ask a similar question?
          I bought the all in one life time package when the Halloween sale was on.

I have just installed the New 64 version and my status is stating all activated except for the UHD Ripper which is Trial.

Will this be fully activated for me or will I not receive any upgrades to my initial lifetime purchase?

Comment

It may depend on when you bought it. Generally, new modules are not included unless you purchase the day of release or later, but use the same link I provided to blasiusx and ask what the policy is in your particular case.

Comment

Don't worry, we will check this issue asap.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I bought it at the same time, during the halloween sales yesterday. In the Order, UHD Ripper was in the All-In-One Lifetime integrated, shown in the List. I had Hardcopys of it. But in the License only UHD Copy is integrated as Lifetime License. UHD Ripper is shown as "Trial Version". Also, in the the Registration Mail and the Online Account.

UHD Ripper is missing definitly in Lifetime License.

Here's something wrong.
                Last edited by blasiusx; 10-28-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

If you are not using the 64-bit version of DVDFab, it won't appear in the list in DVDFab's License Info, but it should be on the list in your Member Center account. You have the assurance from the head of the Company that it will be investigated, so you can relax.

Comment

Hi all,

please re-activate and check it again, it’s fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Well Done !!!!! Now it Works !!!! Thank you very much, finally I can convert and test ..

The UHD Ripper is missing in the Registration Email...Get i a new Mail ?!
                      Last edited by blasiusx; 10-28-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I sent an email to the support team regarding not having the UHD Ripper function and that I have not received the £20 voucher that was also on the offer.
                        Still no reply or update to my activation.
                        My member status is still not showing this! What good is a lifetime license if I have to re-purchase parts of the all in one package!?!

Comment

Why are my posts being unapproved? My user name is sieveis - NOT Sieveti

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
                            I sent an email to the support team regarding not having the UHD Ripper function and that I have not received the £20 voucher that was also on the offer.
                            Still no reply or update to my activation.
                            My member status is still not showing this! What good is a lifetime license if I have to re-purchase parts of the all in one package!?!
                            The office is not open on weekends, please be patient, this will be taken care of.
                            Originally posted by sieveis
                            Why are my posts being unapproved? My user name is sieveis - NOT Sieveti
                            Your username has not been changed, we never change them unless they are inappropriate or violate our rules in some way. We have a zero tolerance for spammers, the delay you mentioned is the final barrier for any that might sneak through the other measures. It will be removed when you have been an active member for a little longer. Everyone endures it, you have not been singled out.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback Signals. One instance my username is sieveis and then it changes to Sieveti? I will await further feedback on the situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X