Help with IMGBurn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with IMGBurn

wanted to ask a question on IMGBURN forum but it gets blocked by my AVS. What I want to do is take 3 videos and burn them onto 1 disc. It's a concert that's in 3 separate parts. I did one a couple weeks ago for the Chester Bennington tribute. That worked good, but it was all one video. is it possible?

Are these video files like MP4 or AVIs or DVD/BD content?
    There are several ways DVDFab can do this, depending on the type of Source content and the type of output you want. If you just want to store video files on a disc, ImgBurn can do that.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

First "AVS" is an acronym for several things. I assume it is your anti-virus software.
      If that is the reason you can't post on the ImgBurn forum then an exception or whitelist should fix that.

The other depends on the information signals requested.
      For example if the concert audio/video files are .mp4s they can be written to a DVD by ImgBurn in Build mode as a data DVD.
      These would require a computer to play but some DVD players can also play this type DVD.

Maybe DVDFab DVDCopy Merge could combine DVD compliant Folders & files from different sources into one DVD Folder & file set.
      Then ImgBurn could burn that to a DVD disc.
      I haven't worked with Merge for a long time .
      Last edited by cholla; 11-08-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

they're in MP4 format, cause I haven't done anything but download from YT. Only have DVD Copy version of FAB I also used another browser for the IMG Forum & got through

Comment

jrogers1965
          For this task, you should use DVDFab DVD Creator, it will produce DVD compliant output that will play on any player and will even allow you to generate a custom menu for the content if desired. You can try it in trial mode before purchasing to see if it meets your needs.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X