This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else account breached

My account has been breached someones using my PM account now it doesn't work their were posts their to the pm's I didn't write i don't think I ever used the pm system as of yet.Seems my forum post are effected also as far as them going somewhere other than the forum.How do I change password?

in the upper right hand corner, click on the drop down box - click user settings - account to change your password.

Comment

Ok changed password now still can't send Pm's the only pm i ever sent was to Mona but their were pm's i didn't wright now their all gone and forum posts go somewhere other than in the posted place seems they end up posted much later as if they are moderated as when new member.Seems a moderator also posted his account was compromised.Hope he can PM and post normally.

Comment

You are incorrect about a Moderator account. Someone tried to take one over unsuccessfully. Don't repeat things that you do not know to be true. I will check your account re: PMs tomorrow.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I still cannot send any PM's their is no compose pm button in my pm section and the pull down to the instant message doesn't allow me to send a instant message it says not authorized when i try.Also why are my posts moderated I am not new and have 50 forum posts that all comply with posted forum rules?

Comment

As you can see theirs no compose pms in my mailbox i can't send any. Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_738.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	347200

Comment

I am a loyal paying customer of Fab that has a mailbox that can't send pm's theirs no compose button and their seems no help here in the forum at least none that restores my Pm box.Also my posts are going to moderation for no reason I am not new and have over 50 posts that all comply with Fabs posted forum rules.Is this how Fab treats it's paying loyal customers that spent hundreds on their programs?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                Is this how Fab treats it's paying loyal customers?
                It seems the answer is YES.

Part of what a DVDFab customer that purchases software buys is use of the forum.
                This is indicated by a link to the forum in the GUI of DVDFab software.
                This is in the paid versions so the forum use is part of what is purchased.
                A paying customer should be able to post almost anything without moderation or interference by forum staff.
                They have paid for this "Customer Service".
                Only the most egregious post by a paying customer should be moderated.

Comment

Originally posted by cholla View Post

It seems the answer is YES.

Part of what a DVDFab customer that purchases software buys is use of the forum.
                  This is indicated by a link to the forum in the GUI of DVDFab software.
                  This is in the paid versions so the forum use is part of what is purchased.
                  A paying customer should be able to post almost anything without moderation or interference by forum staff.
                  They have paid for this "Customer Service".
                  Only the most egregious post by a paying customer should be moderated.
                  What you do not understand is that this is a private forum, not a public forum. Using it is not a right. Using the forum is a privilege. A paying or not paying customer has to conform to whatever the staff thinks is helpful and polite to the whole user base. I think that Moderators here are unbelievably helpful and courteous. Anyone who chooses to come here, has always been treated fairly and with the same respect as they are given. Thats a paid or unpaid member of this forum. Every member is either a paid member or a prospective customer. As a member of this forum, I understand that the forum rules were written so all customers or prospective users, would be happy here. I guess you cant please everyone.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

My concern & question is :
                    Did member Faith get his or her PM send fixed ?

Comment

Originally posted by cholla View Post
                      My concern & question is :
                      Did member Faith get his or her PM send fixed ?
                      Is that any of your business? I see Faith can type and post for herself/himself. You are just another member of the forum, for as long as you act like you aren't giving orders to the Mods or Staff. When you are here, you do not represent other members or start making demands. Believe me, just keep it under control. Its whats best for you and the forum
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Faith has not posted any comment about my posts.
                        I believe it is you that are guilty of minding Faith's business in telling me what I should not
                        post as a reply.

You are also minding my business when you tell me what I shouldn't post.
                        Is that any of your business ? Don't your own words apply to you ?
                        "You are just another member of the forum"

I haven't read anything that you have posted in this thread that appears to try to help Faith
                        get the problem fixed.Your concern seems to be what I have posted.

If Faith posts telling me to mind my own business.
                        That is what I will do.
                        Last edited by cholla; 01-09-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                          As you can see theirs no compose pms in my mailbox i can't send any. Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_738.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	347200
                          Hello Faith,

About the PM message center, I've sent you a PM as test. New message shall display in this Preview window.

To check those old sent item and inbox message, please navigate to the correct section to check it out.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	message center.png
Views:	273
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	347358

About sending PM, please click on the button as below to send me a PM. Shall you still have problem, please send me related screenshots.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	PM.png
Views:	246
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	347359

We treat all members the same. Members here can report DVDFab problems as well as share knowledge and experience with other members.
                          All the users who use this forum, no mater paid or unpaid, shall conform to the rules of DVDFab forum.

Regards,
                          mona

Comment

This has gone on long enough. Cholla, mind your own business, it does not concern you and you are uninformed about the matter. Consider this a final warning. Faith chooses not to follow the rules and is paying the consequences. This thread is closed, do not start another on this topic.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X