This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A General Hello !!

I would like to say hello to all, but especially fengtao and ting !!!!

Thx to fengtao and ting we have one of the BEST DVD/Blu-Ray backup tools on the Planet !!!

I'm old school from back in the heyday of ole DVD Decrypter forum. Been making backups for approx. 8+ yrs now !!

I was searching what was the latest news about Blu-Ray as I still only do DVD9 and DVD5 backups. Also some DVD to Mobile. Will be visiting quite often to get myself schooled in making Blu-Ray to DVD9/DVD5's. Not sure quite where to begin, guess I first need to get a BD player for the puter and my Home Theater.

Again, I would like to give some special thanks to fengtao and ting for bringing us such a WONDERFUL tool ..... THX a BUNCH !!!

AX
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Welcome, old school alien! We needed one around here.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello signals, I'll try to help if I can !!!
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
      X