This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP4 conversion

Is it possible to create a DVD from an MP4 file? I don't mean copy it to a DVD, but create a DVD version of an MP4 file. I have lifetime licenses for DVD Copy and DVD Creator, but neither of them do it. Or if they do, I don't know how to do it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

would this work - https://www.dvdfab.cn/tips/convert-MP4-to-DVD.htm

Comment

It might... I use DVDFab 8.2.3.0Qt, and forgot that newer versions might have things that version does not. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, indeed... That worked quite well! Movies I make with my digital camera can now be burned to DVD. After nearly 6 years, I finally used the DVD Creator license that I bought by mistake.

Comment

Please post in the Ripper or General Questions forum in the future. General Chat is for sport, music, movie reviews etc. not support issues.

A forthcoming v10 release will have a new menu generator for Creator, watch for it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X