Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most affordable portable media player!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most affordable portable media player!!

I believe (sooner or later) blank discs will be obsolete. We don't even know how long burnt dvds will last. Some claim 100 years. Probably not. To me, the best way to make a copy and watch it is use DVDFab, make a main movie copy on hard drive, then move it to external HD. One option is take your ext. HD and laptop with hdmi cable and watch it whenever and wherever. I'd like to make it easier for myself and take a portable media player instead. About two years ago, I purchased Micca Speck G2 1080p Full-HD Ultra Portable Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC Cards at Amazon (in US)

I connect ext HD to this player which is connected to TV with hdmi cable. I scoll on my movie list, and pick one. It usually works, The media player has no problem with a copy of full movie (It shows the main menu, I select movie, I care less about extras) However, it sometimes won't play main movie copy. (my standalone dvd players and computer software have no problem with this issue. These media players are not super expensive. $ 35-40 at Amazon. Is there anything out there reasonably priced that would play anything? It should be small enough to toss into a travel bag and cost less than 100 bucks.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, the link above does not work. But, u get the point.

Comment

This forum is for supporting DVDFab products and users so I will move your thread to the General Chat forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

One thing I want to say is you don't have to make a copy of a movie to computer first then put on external hard drive if you plug the hard drive in the computer Fab can see it and output the movie directly to it saving you the transfer time.I have the G-2 and it play's every format Fab can make even full 3d that many players can't do.Maybe just make main movies instead of full disks this way their's less to go wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X