Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Output size not shown in main ripper display

Hello,
    I had a question regarding file output size. In DVDFAB 10, ripper module, when you had a movie loaded and setup for the quality you wanted you could view the final output size in the main DVDfab ripper screen (the screen you hit Start on. In DVDFAB 11 I noticed this was now missing.

I saw in the DVDFAB 11.0.0.7 Update notes that "New: Added the support to preset output size at the Main Interface of Ripper and Converter modules."

While this isn't exactly what I was looking for I do not see this either. Am I missing it somehow? I do not really care about setting a "preset output size" but what I liked in DVDFAB 10.x was the fact that once I chose my audio and video quality and H264 or H265 but BEFORE hitting start....I could see what the output file size was going to be. I really miss having this.

In the attached file I drew a red box around the file output size that DVDFAB 10 would show but that is missing in DVDFAB 11. Also, I have no idea what the dropdown box is just before the "Choose Other Titles" button because this drop down box has nothing in it when I select it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFAB 10 vs DVDFAB 11 missing file output size.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	365322
    Last edited by mobriskie; 02-21-2019, 01:21 AM.

Here is the URL to the screenshot if it makes it larger to view. http://silentg4ost.com/File_Size_Missing.jpg

Comment

Hi, DVDFab 11 can display the output file size. See my attachment, thanks.

Please clean uninstall and reinstall DVDFab, then load a disc to check again. Also, please try a profile offered by DVDFab rather than your own profile to see the result.

Did you try other discs rather than Halloween to see if it is a special disc issue?
      Attached Files

Comment

mobriskie Please follow these tips to have better quality images in posts:https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X