Happy 16th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Happy 16th Anniversary

Happy 16th Anniversary to Fengtao and the whole staff for providing us with the best software in the world.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Thanks Chameleon, the forum also just had it's 10th birthday on 9 September.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Chameleon,

Thank you very much, it's my honor to make so many friends during the wonderful journey of DVDFab.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Because I'm a collector, I have all (all that I know of) installation packages of DVDFab starting at DVDFabPlatnum4016Beta dated 12/4/2007. Well over 200 versions. That's a lot of code. Yeah, I'm weird.

Oh yeah, Happy belated birthday.
        Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Originally posted by Dogfart View Post
          Because I'm a collector, I have all (all that I know of) installation packages of DVDFab starting at DVDFabPlatnum4016Beta dated 12/4/2007. Well over 200 versions. That's a lot of code. Yeah, I'm weird.

Oh yeah, Happy belated birthday.
          (9/30/2003) Version 1.00 Beta1 Updated!

New: Integrated ripper
          New: Remove all the restriction of DVD (CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, Uops, etc.)
          Improved: Copy full movie DVDs. Using titles instead of PGCs, so much more DVDs are copyable.
          New: Copying of season disc
          New: Copying of DVD5
          New: Automatic detection of DVD type (Movie, Season, DVD5)
          New: User friendly UI
          Improved: Many bugs of 0.17 removed
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy. ;-)
            Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Working...
            X