Game of Thrones MP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of Thrones MP4

Purchased Season 8 and they sent my wife 6 2GB files to download.This is what it says: Game Of Thrones S08E01.mp4
    Video (.MP4)
    • File size: 1.62GB
    • Uploaded: 2019-06-24 12:05:11
    About Video Formats

As with all media formats, video formats run the spectrum between high quality and low file size. Lossless compression for video files attempts to reduce the file size by removing redundancies. Lossy compression schemes reduce filesize by discarding data without the viewer noticing. The Advanced Video Coding (AVC) standard is one of the most commonly used formats for recording, compressing, and distributing high definition video. File extensions for files produced by AVC are .mp4 and .m4v.
    Can these files be downloaded to a folder and be able to use DVDfab to copy them onto a DVD disc ? If so can you give me the right way to do it. Please RSVP

These don’t sound like legit files, but it is impossible for me to know. You can try using them as a Source for DVD Creator or BD Creator to put the episodes on disc. If they are encrypted, it won’t work and you would need to use the DRM Removal module. Bon chance mon ami!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X