This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB prices policy

I think that Fengtao should use a one base currency and from that curreny then exchange for the other. I noticed that they use the same price for 2 diferent currencies Euro and $. For example if you want buy DVDtoDVd option for lifetime license it costs $75.60 and for Euro too.

$75.60 = 60.14 €

75.60 € = $ 95.03

Why the dvdfab net not convert for these 2 currencies. I think they should use a reference or base currency

Originally posted by alex0409 View Post
    I think that Fengtao should use a one base currency and from that curreny then exchange for the other. I noticed that they use the same price for 2 diferent currencies Euro and $. For example if you want buy DVDtoDVd option for lifetime license it costs $75.60 and for Euro too.

$75.60 = 60.14 €

75.60 € = $ 95.03

Why the dvdfab net not convert for these 2 currencies. I think they should use a reference or base currency

They are using a 'base currency'... the U.S. dollar.

The company that collects the money for Fengtao is N.A. based, and Fab's website, for convenience, advertises in both U.S. dollars and Euros, as I assume those are the two most frequently seen currencies.

No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to use Euro dollars. Those people are just as capable as you and me to go to the bank and buy U.S. dollars, and use those at the advertised price to buy the software.

If anyone chooses not to do that, and pay in Euros, then the funds will have to be converted, with the result that someone from Avongate will have to go to the bank, pay a premium over the current exchange rate, and then deposit the money for forwarding.

The extra money that people pay when using Euros pays for that service.

Call it the cost of doing business.

DC

Comment

As i noticed when i tried to order, the € currency isnt = $ so actualy, by saying that on the dvdfab page i for one has been hold off for a long while investing in a few more modules because thinking we would be forced to pay € the price would be insane compared to ......
      So no not good for business. We know there is a exchange rate fee, but dvdfab should loose the €.
      But then € is falling against $ so maybe in the future it will be $=€

Comment

The bottom line here may be how the banking system in China values and converts incoming currencies to Yuan. And you are all forgetting to factor the 20% discount into the price comparisons. Every Δρχ counts!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

But if you, for example live in USA, it is not the same to pay $75.60 than $95.03

Comment

There is really no sense in continuing this discussion as it is a business decision made by Fengtao and his company and no matter what is said and what calculations or comparisons are made.

The only other decision is whether you buy it, or not, and that choice is up to you.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Any big sales coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by jbebout View Post
                Any big sales coming up?
                yea 20% off right now on the checkout page.

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
                  yea 20% off right now on the checkout page.
                  That's what got me to purchase DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile. Best purchase I've made.

Comment

Working...
                  X