This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab virtual drive guide & use

SIGNALS,MR.ADMINISTRATOR- I was trying to download your link for the virtual drive guide & use! I have adobe reader 9.3, but when I click on your link, it keeps sending me to the log-in page! My frist time on form, having trouble moving around!, and how do you find repleys to your post?

I believe my pal signals may have logged off (the forum will show the member as logged on for approx 30 minutes after logging off)...
    or is otherwise indisposed.

The link is working fine for me and we have not heard of problems, the exception of course being you.
    Strange, you're obviously logged in if you are able to post...

You will find replies to your post (thread) right here.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Sorry I missed this. The guide is still there AFAIK. It does need to be updated but is still close enough to get you started I think.

If you are watching a thread where you have posted, waiting for a reply, you should refresh your screen periodically to see if there are any new posts. For a specific question directed to only one person you can use the Private Message system, which you will find under Quick Links in the banner near the top of the page.

Thanks for the backup Pard.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Might be that Adobe is linked to another web browser than the usual you use and you are then not logged into the forum by the web browser Adobe is trying to open.

Comment

dvdfab virtual drive

I got it to work, thanks to all you guys! Signals thank for the quick links advise, learning how to read and move around on forum!

Comment

Working...
          X