This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shutter island problems

I downloaded the latest beta version,because with the old one i couldnt open "shutter island".Even with the newest beta version i have problems.First of all it saws that the dvd is 32gb.Quote is not a blue ray.When i do a movie only option on "dvd to dvd" it saws that there are 15::: full versions of the movie.The problem is tat i want to do full disc.Without the new beta version it sawed that the movie was 0 gb big.With the new one 32GB.What gives?

Since you are posting from the U.S. I assume you have a Region 1 disc.

Send the files to Fengtao so he can take a look at them.

Comment

does anyone know what track is good?

Comment

Have you tried 7.0.6.9 beta released yesterday?

To find what title you want, play the main movie in a set top unit or with VLC and note what title is playing.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Please use the Shutter Island thread in DVD to DVD, I am closing this one.
          You can find it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=5993

The movie has new protection that the developers will have to fine tune.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X