This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for Maineman and Friends

Thanks again for all your help and thank you for your invitation to join the "Old Farts" Club. I gladly accept! Just remember, "Old Farts Never Die They Just Smell That Way"! MY wife thinks I have enough gas to fill the Goodyear Blimp. For once, I must agree with her...

Once last thing... "Old Farts Can Attack At Any Time"...;

Please, no offense intended.... all in fun...

Can you give me any instructions on how to add Quotes to my messages?I have tried but just cant get it right. I have been through the FAQ and that doesnt seem to help
    Last edited by oldpacman; 06-12-2010, 01:23 PM.

By the way, can you give me advice on how to add Quotes to my messages. I have been through FAQ looking for answers but just seem to muck things up...

PHP Code:
    [quote]Your quote[/quote

Comment

Originally posted by oldpacman View Post
      Once last thing... "Old Farts Can Attack At Any Time"...;
      Oh yes they can and this thread can continue down a smelly spiral, but this is a family friendly site so I'll stop here, but
      I will wish you a welcome aboard!

So you just want to add "quoted" text from another member to your post?

Just click on the quote button on the lower right of whatever post you wish to quote. The entire text will appear in brackets. You can then just type below...or above the bracketed portion.

You can further edit the quoted text by use of your mouse...just left click and hold and drag the mouse over any portion to highlight.
      You can then hit delete to delete it.
      You can copy and paste any highlighted portion with the use of
      ctrl c = copy
      and
      ctrl v = paste

There are of course a number of ways to do this....just giving a couple examples.
      Go ahead and try it.
      Last edited by maineman; 06-12-2010, 01:50 PM.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

For a general overview of text formatting on forums, see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode
        Not all the examples apply here.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sniff Sniff

I thought I smelled something
          Paid Not To Work
          US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
          Proudly Served On
          USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
          6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Reply to Jimbo

Should have known... a Navy Man

Air Force 30 years
            Retired 1990
            VietNam Veteran

Comment

Working...
            X