X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble with dvdfab

I used it twice after I purchased it (downloaded it) and it worked fine
    Now....It tells me it has expired???????
    It tells me it needs double layer media to copy which I didnt need before.........

First off, let's clear up the activation issue.
    Please run through this list and follow the instructions:

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Re: DL media, you probably have an incorrect setting.
    Be certain to select DVD5 on the bottom of the opening screen

Post back and let us know...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

There is no place on the screen to choose DVD5

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
        There is no place on the screen to choose DVD5
        Presumably, this is because your trial version has expired

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        First off, let's clear up the activation issue.
        Please run through this list and follow the instructions
        :

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I am having a problem with my registration to dvd 2 dvd. Bought 2yrs option downloaded dvdfab & key I put in the registration key manually & it said thank you for registering blah blah blah!!!!!!!! but i still not in the dvd2dvd window it still saying trial user expire can somebody help me i am new at this

Comment

Originally posted by charmed View Post
            I am having a problem with my registration to dvd 2 dvd. Bought 2yrs option downloaded dvdfab & key I put in the registration key manually & it said thank you for registering blah blah blah!!!!!!!! but i still not in the dvd2dvd window it still saying trial user expire can somebody help me i am new at this
            Did you download the key or did it come in an email?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please have a read through this link, follow the instructions and post back:

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

it came in a email & im still having problems with it. took it to a freind that knows computers & it still not responding to any thing i do i am getting really tired of this fixing to just give up dont want to i really like this software when i had tial version please i need help thank u

Comment

it came in a email & im still having problems with it. took it to a freind that knows computers & it still not responding to any thing i do i am getting really tired of this fixing to just give up dont want to i really like this software when i had tial version please i need help thank u
                  Did you or your friend follow the instructions in Post #7 ?

Comment

Working...
                  X