DVDFAB window too big for the screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB window too big for the screen

Running a Win XP Professional video server/epox 4PCA3I+ MB/3.2 gig P4 connected via component video ATI Radeon X1600 HD card through a JVC home theater to a Mitsubishi 36in cathode ray HD monitor (as the only monitor). I installed dvdfab 7. There were some install configuration errors although I did not save any logs. The DVDFAB 7 screen opens and is larger the the screen so I cannot get to an edge to resize it or the buttons to operate it. Double-clicking on the title bar doesn't help.

DVDFAB version 6 is still installed and runs fine.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that doesn't help.

TIA

CWiseley

logs are saved automatically so just go to documents-DVDFab-logs and post the recent logs. Also try right clicking the desktop icon and click Properties-Compatibility and then try and run as administrator which is not needed for XP. Also you can try the settings and run in 256 colors or the screen resolution or you can even try to disable the display scaling on high DPI settings. No idea if this will help but I do think should be tried anyway

Comment

Still not sizing propoerly

Tried all the compatability modes, and options but nothing seemed to allow the window to be sized within the viewable screen. Interestingly, the window for version 6 fits and the version 8 fits when I bring it up remotely on my win 7 machine with a widescreen monitor. The attached files are the recent entires in the logs.

Thanks for any help.
      Attached Files

Comment

the other log

This one didn't post in the last note.
        Attached Files

Comment

There have been many changes to the DVDFab GUI between v6 and now. Is there some reason you can't update to v8.0.2.x if the sizing works?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X