No announcement yet.

Media Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post #13 has stated there will not be a sub-forum so this is a dead thread .

Comment

Can it be made to fall always permanently at the top then?

Comment

If users keep posting it will always be at or near the top. That is how you vote for interest in a topic--keep the thread alive. You can even start a thread here for each type of media player if you want.

//EDIT// I will add a thread prefix for "Media Players" so that you can spot the threads easily.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

But I understood that I say, IPopov50 posts a thread on a wd tv today, everyone has as say about it for a week, and the thread then goes quiet, it would be hard for a forum member to find it in a month.

That's what I mean.

Comment

You can search for threads by prefix and keyword and poster and date etc. Should be easy to find.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just voted now even though it a dead subject I think a Sub-forum for recommending Media Players that work with the DVDFab ripped movies would be a great idea and would be a popular Sub-forum here as that is what everyone is doing now instead of burning to blank media, well almost everyone

Comment

Nearly all of the "Old Farts" have been converted.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I resemble being called an old fart but have voted YES..........

Still have to vote again on Saturday though...........

Comment

Yeah. the "Ranga" Vs 'The Budgie Smuggler"

The heart says the red-haired tart and the brain says the Iron Man?

Who do you reckon will win?
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      Yeah. the "Ranga" Vs 'The Budgie Smuggler"

The heart says the red-haired tart and the brain says the Iron Man?

Who do you reckon will win?
                      I don't think it will affect me that much either way, however I would prefer Tony to win myself.

Think it will be a very close result.

Comment

Have a read of the poll I just posted as a bit of fun

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                          Have a read of the poll I just posted as a bit of fun
                          Done.

Think, as you said, it will be very close.

Comment

If anyone wants to be on the distribution list for a copy of the flood of joke emails that I am receiving, please PM me your email but be warned, some of them are less than savoury and I am not going to cull/sensor them in any way.

That's up to your delete key, OK?

Comment

I would be interested as I am now playing with the idea of a media player, now that the wifee let me get a new computer!! Have looked on line and feel feedback from persons who are using would be a benifit to all.
                              Chris

Comment

Look mate, I have been doing it for a long time and will be shortly publishing some interesting info. As you have already PM'd me (That's not like PMS!!!). I'll make sure you get it. K?

Comment

Working...
                                X