New version, new price ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software New version, new price ?

Since two weeks now I'm testing the latest official and beta version. That's what they call the 30 days trial. Not all of my results were a success and some problems were reported on this forum.

I was surprised to see today a new version (8.0.0.2) but don't see it officially announced in the forum, and thus not knowing how it works. I should now download it and try it out, especially for the problems I have encountered until today.

But not only is there a new version, but also new prices. I'm intersted in the lifetime version of the DVD and BD family and if I'm right, the price was around 200 $/€ or so just before the weekend. The newest price for both families is 304 $/€. Is this information correct ? And if it is, is this increase of 50 % justified (meaning for example, if you buy this version you will not have any problems anymore) ?

All comments are welcome, and if there is any package deal for the whole DVDFab family, of a possibility to buy it at the previous price, I would be interested to know the details.

The forum links will be updated asap and additional information on purchase options will be posted too. In the meantime, please check the new website. No need to make a purchase until you have all the details, the 30-day trial is still in effect.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Screwsy,

In v7, for around $200, you should mean lifetime license of "DVD to DVD" and "Blu-ray to Blu-ray".

You still can order both at same price in v8, just order "DVD Copy" and "Blu-ray Copy".

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X