This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to signals....

Just wanted to throw a "Thanks" out to signals for recommending ImgBurn to burn to the disc. I have been using DVDFab to do this and it worked fine, but did give me trouble sometimes by the way of some long burn times. Downloaded the lastest ImgBurn and set it up to work with DVDFab and WOW!!!! Nice program to use. Thanks signals.
    Into abyss
    You don't exist
    Cannot resist
    The Judas kiss
    Judas lives recite this vow
    I've become your new god now

You're welcome, I'm glad that it worked for you. I use it for everything except SL DVDs, where I use VSO.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I use ImgBurn, it's the BEST burning tool on the planet ..... it's my ole stomping grounds as well, I know all of the older Beta Test Members well .... but that was a long time ago when it was called something else ....

As for decryption/mixed media creation tool ... DVDFab is the BEST on the PLANET !!!!

While I'm at it I want to give one more praise, I could never do without PgcEdit ... the BEST DVD PGC editor/blanking tool on the PLANET .... I run every backup through it.

There are a few others in my toolbox, but those are my FOUR primary tools (one is hidden in between the words).

EDIT: Honorable mention .... DVDFab Express 2.9.1 (for older scratched originals)
      Last edited by AlienX69; 10-27-2009, 02:35 AM.
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
      X