Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taiyo Yuden Silver Thermal Lacquer 8X 4.7GB DVD-R Media (Value Line) 100 Pack in Tape

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taiyo Yuden Silver Thermal Lacquer 8X 4.7GB DVD-R Media (Value Line) 100 Pack in Tape

Halloween Sale ---Boo !

Taiyo Yuden Silver Thermal Lacquer 8X 4.7GB DVD-R Media (Value Line) 100 Pack in Tape Wrap

$19.99

Better hurry !!!!

FYI: Recommend HIGHLY, Rolls Royce of DVD SL Media, I use nothing but these and the Premium Line
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Good buy--thanks for the heads up AX.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What is amazing is the delivery time I live in Las Vegas ..... SuperMediaStore is in the LA area of CA. I ordered these this morning, they will be on my door tomorrow. SuperMediaStore is GREAT place to buy, friendly professional staff. Only had a delivery issue once, one of the 100 stacks was damaged on the side. Half the disks broke through the shrink wrap. I called, without a hassle they gave me a refund. But, they said the UPS guys might come knocking to view the damaged disks, so it was back charged to UPS !!
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Value Line Taiyo Yuden are not as good as the rest of the Taiyo Yuden available but they are much better than memorex or TDK

Here are some more Taiyo Yuden but a little more and on sale until November 1st

SALE DVD-R 8X TAIYO YUDEN SILVER LACQUER (100 PCS) PRICE: $24.95

SALE DVD-R 8X TAIYO YUDEN VALUE LINE WHITE INKJET HUB PRINTABLE (100 pcs) PRICE: $25.95

Comment

TY's total line is not the same as it was 7+ years ago, but they are still the most reliable SL discs around. Read the reviews on SMS (in the link above), mostly 5 stars, there's a few bad ratings, but they are probably n00b's, and don't know how to burn properly yet !! i.e. "Firmware, what's firmware?"

EDIT: Just thought I would mention something else I recent found. They are Falcon DL's, see reviews HERE

I purchased a 50 stack @ $39.99, SMS sent me an email flyer, they were on sale, used about half of them. Burned quite a few at 8X, made mostly Xbox 360 backups (cuz if the backup goes bad I can recreate from orig disc easily). Everyone of them burned great and the backups work flawlessly

Just thought I would share, cuz $40 for 50 is about half the price of Verb's (which is what I ALWAYS used for DL burns)

Media ID's:
          RICOHJPN-D01-67 (Falcon DL)
          MKM-001-00 (Verbatim DL)
          TYG02 (TY Premium Cakebox)
          TYG03 (TY Valueline Shrinkwrap, sometimes I get G02's)
          Last edited by AlienX69; 10-27-2009, 12:11 PM.
          AX

Comment

Working...
          X