This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What recording hard ware

I hope this is the right section to post this.
    Soon a well known online provider of rental dvds, looks like they are going to go full streaming of dvd movies. In other words, no dvds sent to homes and then returned for another in your que.
    So can you all tell me the best hardware to connect to my blu ray dvd player or what ever I will need to record a movie dvd Streamed from a provider? I will soon have a Panasonic bdt300 blu ray player replacing my samsung 2550. All so, what way is there to record onto the harddrive from streaming down movies. I would like to know about those two options. Thanks

Moving your thread to the General Chat forum so more people will see it. This really does not relate to DVDFab. If it concerns the rumor about Blockbuster, I have been told by employees that it is not true.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Recording a streamed rental movie would be a violation of copyright. It is not like a movie played on TV. They go out of their way to prevent someone recording it. The "fair use" exception that allows copying by DVDFab (depending on who you ask) only applies if you own the disc being copied.

Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

Comment

Working...
      X