DVDFab upgrade questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab upgrade questions.

I purchased DVDFab all in one(Platinum) ,never expire, since version 3 came out.. I also purchased DVDFab "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" (Never Expire) this past spring. Now I'm trying to get the Blu-ray Ripper and 3D ripper deal to register but I can't seem to get it to stick. It keeps showing me the trial version. I would like to get this straightened out before the Dec 31 Deadline. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Try going to the DVDFab homepage, then go to the "Members" section and see what modules you have available there. Then check what you need to get the two new modules.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

I thought the Member site and regkey issues were just about resolved, but I'm still seeing posts such as yours.

If the above advice by Racem22 doesn't do it,
      I'd recommend contacting someone on the support team such as Anny, Sunny, Malcolm, etc., in order to resolve this.

Here's a contact address for Anny:
      anny@dvdfab.com.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

You need to purchase DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper to get the DVDFab 3D Ripper deal

Comment

Thanks all. Especially AGJ, who enlightened me over at Myce forums. I have it all straightened out now.

Comment

Check here first next time .
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Check here first next time .
              I think this member did post here first signals but then posted over there due to no response for a few hours

Comment

Working...
              X