Program wants DL (double layer) DVD to copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program wants DL (double layer) DVD to copy

I have been using DVD Fab for quite a while, and just downloaded the new version online. It worked great until I paid for it, and now after DVD Copy is done and goes into the burning process, it kicks out my DVD and tells me I can't use a single layer DVD but must use a Double layer DVD. I am using the same DVDs I was using before payment. Am I missing something here?

With the paid version you need to select DVD-5 size if you want it to compress the content. The output size setting is near the Quality% readout near the bottom of the DVDFab window. You can set the default output size to DVD-5 or DVD-9 in Common Settings. Make sure your purchase is registered correctly by checking the "?"->About page.

If you are using Clone mode, the output disc must be the same size as the original.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X