can't enter key for ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't enter key for ripper

Can anyone help me? I previously purchased dvdcopy. Works great. Happy with it. So I purchased dvdripper today and can't find any way to put in the key. It just tells me the trial has expired and that I should purchase a new license. I've done it. So, what do I do now?

Double click on Key.DVDFab6 with admin permissions.
    or
    In DVDFab -> Question Mark in right top corner -> About -> Enter Key
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Double click on Key.DVDFab6 with admin permissions.
      or
      In DVDFab -> Question Mark in right top corner -> About -> Enter Key
      Thank you very much for your help. Worked fine. I never would have found that on my own. I looked and looked.

Comment

wont enter key

since the last upgrade to 8.0 i cannnot enter the key. i have full administrator privledges and the key says the prduct will be restarted to the registered version, but it still comes up as trial version. what am i doing wrong? using windows 7

Comment

captmud

Please give this a try
          Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Go to the members area on DVDFab website http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm sign in if not member then register and select all available keys to download. This will give you one key good for all options you purchased. Then use that new key to register again. If DVDFab does not restart then restart DVDFab on your own to see if it worked.
          if no go try this http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

cant enter key for ripper

it only gives me 1 key and it wont work. tried the other link first and it didnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by captmud View Post
              it only gives me 1 key and it wont work. tried the other link first and it didnt work.
              Hi captmud,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration issue.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
              Anny
              DVDFab Support Team

Comment

tried everything you said and it still doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by captmud View Post
                  tried everything you said and it still doesnt work
                  Try with regedit; open this key:
                  Code:
                  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DVDFab
                  and look for subkeys named V5, Mobile, BluRay2BluRay, ..., depending on options you purchased. There is a subkey V8 that should be empty.

For other subkey(s) that you may have, select the subkey (left-mouse) and on the right pane check:
                  first line: (Default) REG_SZ (value not set)
                  second line: Key REG_SZ 0XXXXXXXX (dont post that value!!!)

That way you can check if the keys are present in the registry.

Comment

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DVDFab does not exist in the registry

Comment

I think it must. Please check again. If you still can't find it, disconnect from the internet, disable your security/antivirus software, and run the installer again, selecting Run As Administrator. You can check the registration status by opening DVDFab, clicking on the "?" and selecting About from the menu. The page that opens will show all the modules that are licensed.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi captmud,

Please register and login DVDFab User Center with your registered email at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm to download the all-in-one license again.

Then install regcleaner at http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-dow...cleaner4.3.htm
                        to clean all the DVDFab registries, then reboot DVDFab, re-register to see the result.

Regards,

mona

Comment

i tried it. cleaner says file access denied. i uninstalled dvdfab wouldnt uninstall all the way, rebooted, had a dll that wouldnt delete managed to delete it, reinstalled dvdfab, rebooted machine downloaded new key still nothing. went to regedit found the entries in hkey local machine software wow6432node only key was rgsz no value set subkey v8 rgsz no value set. tried to run cleaner again says file access denied

Comment

ok tell me if this isnt crazy. switched over to the wifes profile. had to download the key, ran it and everything works perfectly on her profile but on mine it still says trial user. both are full access administrator users

Comment

Working...
                            X