X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish not English Language now

HELP!!!!

Since I updated to the last 2 newest versions of dvdfab, ALL movies are now recorded in spanish. I looked in common settings and general tab, and it shows English (United States) as the default language.
    I still get spanish language and then have to go to main menu and change to English. This is a PAIN in the A$$...

Is there a fix for this? Please help.

Thank you.

The place your are using controls the language of the user interface, not the audio. Look further down in Common Settings->DVD/Blu-ray->Streams->Audio to set the one you want as default. I have not seen any other reports of this, so it must be a setting on your installation of DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you.

There was nothing listed in the right hand column, so I selected English and to add to the right hand column.
      Hope this helps.
      I will have to try it again.

Please stand by....LOL

Comment

update:
        Uninstalled 8056 and reinstalled it. Now the recorded dvd starts out in French... WTF.... I never had these issues until I downloaded the beta version 8052 & 8053, then the latest full version 8056.
        Ever since then, I have had problems with being in Spanish and now French....
        There has got to be a FIX for this....

I did what said about changing common settings, this did not work either...

Comment

Please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=10180 to get some related advice.

Best regards,
          --
          Sunny
          ________
          Ipad cases
          Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Been there and Already have posted.
            Matter of fact, I posted this morning and it was deleted and then CLOSED... Go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by old hick View Post
              Been there and Already have posted.
              Matter of fact, I posted this morning and it was deleted and then CLOSED... Go figure!
              You have been posting your problem on 4 different threads today.
              Go Figure!!!!!!!!!.

All of them but one are old threads .
              Stay with the thread you started this morning regarding the new release.

Comment

Working...
              X