Need help with reg key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with reg key

I have sent a few requests through the support to obtain the registration key for DVDFab 6 DVD to DVD. I keep getting messages that an email was sent to my email account (which is different from the one I am now using, but still exists) but I never get an email. Can someone help me here??

You can do a direct download of your key by using the Members area on the DVDFab website. Click the Members link in the bar near the top of the page, then click on the Register link. You will have to have access to the email that you used for the purchase. You can update the email address from the Member center also, but wait until you have the key to do that.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As signals suggested, click on
      Members
      and you can download your regkey.

Your regkey has probably ended up in your spam folder or has otherwise been blocked.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X