Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Passkey required for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Passkey required for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?

Does 'DVDFab Blu-ray Copy' (aka Blu-ray to Blu-ray) require 'DVDFab PassKey for DVD & Blu-ray' to backup protected BD media in my collection?

I have used the 30-day demo download, and am quite satisfied with the results, but there is some ambiguity for exactly what is required.

I am keenly interested in the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper specials, but is the "Passkey for Blu-ray” purchase necessary to insure a successful back-up/copy?

My goal is to create back-up Blu-Rays to play on stand-alone players.

Many thanks, particularly for the great Holiday Deals!

No, DVD and Blu-ray Copy(and their Rippers) have their own built-in decrypters. Passkey is designed for copy/burning/editing/processing software that does not decrypt content from DVD or BDs. Don't forget, the good deals expire December 31, 2010.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the fast response Signals,

I went for the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper deal that comes with, DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper - and then added the download insurance and a back-up CD with promo code FAB-XMS-OFF.

A great deal - just under $150!

Merry Christmas to All!

Comment

Working...
      X