Scratchin' My Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Scratchin' My Head

Probably a silly question but I thought I would ask. I have two never expire licenses, one from Fab Express and the other from Fab Platinum 3.x. Do these two licenses allow me any updates to BluRay DVD, etc.??

Remember, I am a memeber of the Old Farts Club, i.e. "Maineman" so pleae be gentle with me.

Originally posted by oldpacman View Post
    Probably a silly question but I thought I would ask. I have two never expire licenses, one from Fab Express and the other from Fab Platinum 3.x. Do these two licenses allow me any updates to BluRay DVD, etc.??

Remember, I am a memeber of the Old Farts Club, i.e. "Maineman" so pleae be gentle with me.
    Hi oldpacman,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

1) Please understand that DVDFab Express has upgraded to "Full Disc", "Main Movie","Split" and "Write Data" four options of DVDFab DVD Copy in the latest version.

And your order of DVDFab Platinum 3.x has upgraded to DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper in the latest version.

2) You should note that all of our registered products are separate products that have different functions with separate keys. You need to order them separately according to your needs.

3) For your problem, if you would like to use other modules(such as DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy etc.), you need to order them at http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm . We offer a 25% discount on all of products until Dec 26,2010. Please don't miss it.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

In Old Farts lingo what Anny said was..... No.

Comment

Originally posted by oldpacman View Post

oldpacman,
        you are askin wrong crowd,... kinda. Moderators here are not employees of DVDFab, but advances users like you.
        All I can suggest is to go to DVDFab website: www.dvdfab.com
        register there (with your old license) and see what would happen. If something will go sideways, send an email to DVDFab support (you can do it from website).
        The reason I'm sending you around is that any license-related inquiries usually associated with sensitive information (name, email, order number, etc. etc.) You don't really want to flush that info here on public forum, believe me.
        So sorry, even you are old fart like dear friend of mine Maineman, I have to direct you to DVDFab support staff.

Oops, looks like I'm too late with my advice
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

oldpacman
          You qualify at least for lifetime DVDCopy and lifetime DVD Ripper. Your Express license qualifies for the strange assortment of options that Anny listed in her post, also for lifetime. Use this link: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per
          to register in the DVDFab Member Center and download a new key (free). You will need access to the email address used for the original purchase. If you don't have access to that email any longer, you will need to contact the support team at dvdfab.com.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

Thank you to all that replied. Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas and even a Happier New Year...

Comment

Working...
            X