This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need help!

While trying to copy a movie, i always used to use dvd-r memorex, when i tried changing to maxell dvd-r, it told me something about ACCESS VIOLATION 04C55212 IN MODULE VSO_HWE.DLL. READ:000000000, can please someone tell me what is this and how to fix this problem ?!, How come i cant copy any movies with memorex dvd-r or maxell dvd-r, nothing works except for memorex dvd+r double layer, i really need help ?!

Please don't post the same problem/question in more than one thread. I have deleted the duplicate.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

And sending me a PM with the words---------"Can you help"
      with nothing more in the message does not help either one of us.

Read the thread Help Us Help You and post some information.

Comment

champion
        Do as my friend suggests. The information in the log files may explain what is causing your unusual error.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Could be a Trojan or MalWare problem. My suggestion is to Google it with the words "How can I fix Access Violation". It should give you a link to a site made by Windows. There is a tool on there for free that is used to fix these errors. I'm not going to Spam the site on here. I did this exact thing to get you this info.
          Into abyss
          You don't exist
          Cannot resist
          The Judas kiss
          Judas lives recite this vow
          I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
          X