Verification Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Verification Failed

Ok Y is it I can only post in this form only? I had a question on changeing my EMail and all I get is a

Verification Failed
    Validation fails.

No matter what I do I get same message, I tryed eveything!

You can post here. One message (validation failed) is due to incorrect typing of the numbers in the small box. Verification Failed means that your email was not found in the database of licensed DVDFab users. You may have made a typo when entering. It must be the email address you used when you made the purchase of DVDFab.

//EDIT// You permissions in the forum are limited because you have not responded to the confirmatiion email that you were sent when you registered. It may be in your spam/junkmail folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm also having this issue and I've checked that I'm using the email address that I originally used to purchase DVDFab.

I have just downloaded the DVDFab 8 update and I have forgotten my account password. therefore I cannot download my regisration key - can anybody help with this?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drandom View Post
        I'm also having this issue and I've checked that I'm using the email address that I originally used to purchase DVDFab.

I have just downloaded the DVDFab 8 update and I have forgotten my account password. therefore I cannot download my regisration key - can anybody help with this?

Many thanks
        Have you tried clicking on the "Retrieve Password"

Comment

Same problem here. No matter what I do, I get Verification Failed errors.

Comment

Originally posted by dough View Post
            Same problem here. No matter what I do, I get Verification Failed errors.
            Hi dough,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your verification failed issue.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
            Anny

Comment

Working...
            X