Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to edit my Profile, Avatar, or My Details?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Unable to edit my Profile, Avatar, or My Details?

Grandpa1954, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Originally posted by Grandpa1954 View Post
    Grandpa1954, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Did you activate your account.?

Comment

FYI:
      Due to a glitch in the software after signing up you can start a new thread but you cannot reply to an existing thread.

If this is the case then you need to follow through with activating your membership.

Comment

Permissions for avatars, sigs and PMs are restricted for New Members until we are sure you aren't a spammer. But there is nothing that should prevent you from replying to your own (or anyone else's) thread. I have had one other New Member tell me they had this problem, and I am still trying to find the cause.

All users except moderators and administrators are required to wait about 30 seconds between posts, not sure if this is what you are seeing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Permissions for avatars, sigs and PMs are restricted for New Members until we are sure you aren't a spammer. But there is nothing that should prevent you from replying to your own (or anyone else's) thread. I have had one other New Member tell me they had this problem, and I am still trying to find the cause.

All users except moderators and administrators are required to wait about 30 seconds between posts, not sure if this is what you are seeing.
          Account is activated. I can sign in, post, and reply to threads. I have been using FAB for over 5 years, so definitely not a spammer. Would just like to set up Avatar with system specs, so that I do not have to go through the process everytime I post or reply. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
          X