Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab transfer

Hello,

How would I open up my DVDFab subscription on another computer with my current features? I guess how would I obtain my key to do so?

You should have received your key in an email when you purchased it. If you need another copy, you can register in the Members area on the dvdfab.com website and download a new key there anytime. There are restrictions in the license agreement about using DVDFab on multiple PCs at the same time, please read it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was not intending on using the program on multiple PC's. I was reading some other posts and I had submitted another post on another thread about the converter and ripper shutting down my computer and the response from the team was that the fan may be getting hot. Back to other posts I have read is that this program is not ideal for a laptop (which I am using) so I am going to invest in a desktop to handle the software properly because I am not going to kick out 1k's for a compatible laptop. I thank you guys for the support.

Comment

Hi xpoppadaddyx
        If you did not want to get a new desktop you could just invest in an external burner and still use your laptop.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 01-27-2011, 01:16 AM. Reason: text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hello,

I do have an LG external burner, but I am still having the shut down problem. When I was using the trial version of converter and dvd rip I had no issues. I am not sure what went wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X