Migrating license keys from one computer to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Migrating license keys from one computer to another

I am replacing the computer that I originally installed DVDFab on. I have a currently valid 2 year subscription for DVD Copy and a currently valid 1 year subscription for Blu-Ray copy. I sill have all of the original e-mails from DVDFab when I originally installed the software.

I assume I simply reinstall the applications from your web site - the question is: how do I transfer the license keys from my old computer onto my new computer?

Thanks!

Transfer the key file(s) to the new machine or re-download them from the email attachments or from the member center on the dvdfab.com website. Then install DVDFab on the new machine and register it using your existing key(s). Uninstall from the old machine and remove the key files unless you are going to keep it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X