Any Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Sales

I have been a member for at least 6 years and have DVD fab. Just wanted to know if there are going to be any sales on copy dvd blue ray

Originally posted by eli5539 View Post
    I have been a member for at least 6 years and have DVD fab. Just wanted to know if there are going to be any sales on copy dvd blue ray
    You have the standard 20% coupon that's always available on any particular module.
    There are also "bundled" packages available, but no, there is no anticipated sales event specifically for Blu-ray Copy

Moving to General Questions subforum
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Always click on the Buy Now link on the website. There are sometimes short term promotions that we may not hear about and there are now also discounts if you buy more than one thing (in addition to the 20% discount). Not all discounts apply to all purchase options, so choose carefully.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by eli5539 View Post
        Check out the Blog section, there are some great deals going on!!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

You are right, just made a purchase thanks

Comment

Working...
          X