Which One Should I Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which One Should I Buy?

Which dvd Fab program should I buy? I just want to be able to decrypt regular movies and possibly blue ray. I don't know if I have to by the software then the passkey or if I've downloaded a trial do I just by the passkey.?

Thanks, Kel

I assume by "decrypt" you mean copy.

DVD Copy for DVDs
    Blu-Ray Copy for Blu-Rays
    Passkey not required.

If you are trying use the content on some other type device (ex. ipad) then you will need DVD Ripper and/or Blu-Ray Ripper instead.

Comment

Yes I guess I mean decrypt.
      I have the trial version downloaded from the website. I think I just need the key. I am just wanting to make copies of dvds so I can use them in my sons dvd player so we don't scratch up the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by kkbanfield View Post
        Yes I guess I mean decrypt.
        I have the trial version downloaded from the website. I think I just need the key. I am just wanting to make copies of dvds so I can use them in my sons dvd player so we don't scratch up the good ones.
        The trial version is a full function software for 30 days.
        You do not need a key until it expires in 30 days.

Use it , experiment with it, be sure it is what you want before you purchase.
        30 days gives you plenty of time to decide.

Comment

From what you describe, it sounds like all you need to purchase is DVD Copy.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If I have the trial version don't Ijust need the passkey only?

Comment

Originally posted by kkbanfield View Post
              If I have the trial version don't Ijust need the passkey only?
              Hi kkbanfield
              As my friend Signals said you will need to purchase DVD Copy.

With DVD Copy you will be able to decrypt, compress and also burn.
              With Passkey you will only be able to decrypt, no compression and no burning you would have to use third party products to do this, which will also be extra steps.
              Hope this is clear
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X