Language settings problem with 8.0.7.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Language settings problem with 8.0.7.5

When I make a backup copy of a movie it always defalts to either french or spanish. Under general settings it is set for English. I had to use a different DVD backup program to get a good backup copy in English. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mikewj1900

Thanks for the reply

Has anyone came up with a fix yet?

Mikewj1900

Comment

If you set "English (United States" in General Settings, it only means the GUI of DVDFab.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Launguage defalt

Is there a way to set DVDFAB to defalt in English on a burn?

Thanks,
        Mike

Comment

Language is not really relevant in the burning process, but you can set DVDFab to pre-select the audio and subtitles in any language when you copy a DVD or Blu-ray. Go to Common Settings->Streams/Audio and then Subpicture to tell DVDFab how to handle this for you automatically.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Solution and cause

I figured out from several test that when I checked the option " Change Playback Order" DVDFAB copies it with the wrong language defalt. If you don't use that option it will work fine, with English as defalt.

Good Luck
            Mike

Comment

Could have told you that if you initially said you was using that option in your first post as that why we need as much info as possible. If logs was posted would have said in them as well.

Anyway glad you figured it out as that setting is more trouble than help

Comment

Sorry

I thought this was the correct section to post that. What is the correct section? I just wanted to help out a bit.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewj1900 View Post
                  I thought this was the correct section to post that. What is the correct section? I just wanted to help out a bit.

Mike
                  This thread is fine as it the one you started about the problem. No need to post same thing again elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                  X