No announcement yet.

ALL-IN-ONE Lifetime Mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key ALL-IN-ONE Lifetime Mistake?

I found this page on your site http://www.dvdfab.com/all-in-one.htm the price shows to be $199. As far as I can tell, there is no way to make the purchase at that price, even after entering coupon code - is this a mistake?
    Attached Files

No it is not, However $199 is only possible if 1 years is selected for duration of purchase.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Why would I select 1 year when the ad clearly states lifetime?

Comment

I will grant you that this is confusing. I think the text means it's the "gift of a lifetime". I think it was the same price when this package was introduced back in December as a holiday promotion.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi jimp124

If I am correct the DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift if you choose the lifetime option is $299.00 minus the 20 % off coupon which brings it to $239.20 see pic
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Attached Files
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This correct link http://www.dvdfab.com/specialoffer.htm as that screen capture is a link where it mentions a better offer for lifetime. With out 20% discount it $299USD but with 20% Discount the cost is 239.20USD like CBR929 mentioned

Comment

Working...
            X