COPY: navigation settings ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COPY: navigation settings ?

When selecting "Full Disc" it is possible to set navigation options to "change playback order" and "remove annoying PGC's..."

Are there any way of setting these options permanently ? It is not possible in the settings, but maybe a registrysetting could do the trick ?

If PathPlayer is enabled these controls are available in Full Disc and Customize copy modes. They are not available in Clone, Merge or Main Movie.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signal and thanks !

What I want to know is if I can set them permanently, instead of having to remember them before I click start.

I can see they are not part of the Common Settings so I wondered if there is a registry setting I could change to have them selected as default.

Comment

You can only use those options if Pathplayer is enabled so no you not able to set it permanantly as some DVDs do not require Pathplayer and if that happens you not able to use that option.

I would as well like to add that if you use that option you may have playback issues with the back up. Wrong audio or back up not play so might be best to save to hard drive first before burning to blank DVD so you can play the folder back to make sure it plays correctly before you burn to blank media

Comment

Hi AGJ,

Thanks for the info on settings. I will live with the need to set them every time. And thanks for warning me about possible problems if I need to copy an ISO file back to a DVD media.

Comment

Working...
          X