Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a problem with this site lately?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a problem with this site lately?

not sure if it is just me, but lately the site has been incredibly slow to access and many times you get page not found errors, and have tried this from different computers at work and home, and even has tried IE and firefox, but same slow issues?? any ideas

I have not noticed it on the forum site. If others have I hope they will see this and respond. The server load is low and I have not had any reports of problems. The downloads of new versions sometimes can be a little slow if many users are trying to get it at once but the forum is on different machines.

Originally posted by Billy34 View Post
    not sure if it is just me, but lately the site has been incredibly slow to access and many times you get page not found errors, and have tried this from different computers at work and home, and even has tried IE and firefox, but same slow issues?? any ideas
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did seem real slow about an hour ago, especially for getting the new update.Took forever

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I have not had a problem with this forum. Opens quickly for me.

Another V bulletin site using the same server has been very slow the last 3 days.

Comment

Not had any problem with these Forums, but the main site is very slow, probably everyone downloading the latest official release.

Comment

Same here no problem for the forum it loads up fast like always but the website to purchase, download or view the tutorial is real slow at loading but still loads if you have Patience

Comment

The website seems okay again now, at least here Downunder anyway, guess most of the regulars have now downloaded the new issue.

Comment

I have noticed the slow down of the site during the last few upgrade periods. Works fine a few days later.
                Into abyss
                You don't exist
                Cannot resist
                The Judas kiss
                Judas lives recite this vow
                I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
                X