X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab STOPS dead

Hi,
    I've looked every where to find an answer to this. I have done EVERYTHING that has been offered as help but nothing works. I have had dvdfab for a while now and lately it reads the dvd and goes to start and I click it and it STOPS. Pathplayer has been everything won't help. I reset the DMA, nothing. I can record CDs, videos, so I know my drive is working fine to burn. It just stops and I have to reboot my pc, cause it freezes everything. I was going to make the purchase of DVDFAB but I don't know if I'll still have this problem. Can anyone help!
    Thank YOU!!!
    Tim

Hi delbearboy and welcome,

Sorry for your trouble, but without additional details, this is just a guessing game.
    Please read the Help Us Help You sticky and post back with specifics.
    Originally posted by delbearboy View Post
    . I have had dvdfab for a while now and lately it reads the dvd and goes to start and I click it and it STOPS.
    This statement for eg., I have have no idea what this means.
    Does this mean Fab rips the movie to the hdd successfully and fails to burn?
    Does it just analyze the movie and close?
    Error codes, reports?
    logs?

You stated lately, so is this a recent change?
    Are you using the trial app?, freeware app?, what version?,
    etc., etc.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hijack post moved to DVD to DVD. Also moved this thread to a better location.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X