I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help

For Christmas I bough the ultimate package from DVDFAB and i love it. I have many questions and I hope the community can help. I only record Blu-ray/DVDs and put them on WD external hard-drives. when I record bluray sometimes it doesn't record all of the disk it seems, but my media player will play certain pieces of the movie. when i burn the movie I use full copy movie. Is this wrong? Should i use a different type of copy since Im not putting on a disk? I use VLC media player to play the movie because it can handle the format but i have no options when watching the movie i.e. menu, ff, rw, special scenes, cut scenes and such. What type of Media Player do you all suggest? My computer is new and can handle the processing and i use only WD hardrives.

I would appreciate any help from the community and Thank You for taking time to read this.

The problem with playing Blu-ray backups may be your player. I have VLC too, but I use TMT5 (Arcsoft Total Media Theater 5) for playback of Blu-ray and most DVDs. It upscales the DVDs. If you are writing all the backups to a hard disc I would recommend setting DVDFab for zero compression (50 GB size for Blu-ray, 9GB for DVDs). For correct playback you should always play the movie by opening the folder (or telling the player software to open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file). For discs that don't have any extras that you want, use Main Movie copy mode to reduce the size.

I have moved your thread to the General Questions forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X