Let Me In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let Me In

i dont know if anyone has asked about this title (Let Me In) 2010 reg.1 it will not get past loading the disk it freezes. I have verson 8.0.8.5 final release.

I had no problems with this dvd when it was released. post your internal log file and some one can try and see what problem is

Comment

Let me in

would if i could, it won't get past the open disk phase

Comment

Originally posted by sfrcpilot View Post
        would if i could, it won't get past the open disk phase
        Hi sfrcpilot,

1) You can check if this original disc is bad (dirty/scratched), and go clean it firstly before you copy.

2) Also, you can download and install VSO Inspector(freeware) at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php and run a disc surface scan on the original DVD disc to see if you get any errors.

Anny

Comment

DVDFAB let me in

Did this Main Movie, R1 disc, 8085, had no problems! Playes and sounds great! Used DVD_COPY in less than 20 mins, copy and burn!

Comment

let me in

ok thanks and for the cleaning already did all that stuf, that was the reason that i was asking if anybody had a problem i would have not asked if all the outhe steps had worked, im not that dum, i just ran out of options and wanted to see if anyone else had problems with this title. many thanks anyway you guys, have a good day

Comment

When you have a problem like this, post the log files. You can also click the Send Info files button on the info page of DVDFab to send the IFO files and other data to the developers. This does sound like a damaged disc.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Let Me In

SIGNALS
                thanks for the input however can't get any info if the darn disk wont open lol thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                X