Change email failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Change email failed

Yesterday, I tried changing my email from the email I used to originally register my DVD Fab. I got a confirmation that the email change was a success. However, I cannot log in under either the old email or the new email. I get an error message that says the verification failed. I sent a support inquiry but did not receive a response yet. (There must be time differences to consider).

Can this be fixed?

Thank-you. I love this software.

It is midnight Sunday night in Beijing. Is it the Member's Area on the website or the Forum that you are having problems with?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is not the forum I am having problems with. I cannot log into the User Area on the web site to re down loan my product key (as an example). I am not being seen in the DVD Fab data base. I am changing ISP's and need to change the email that is associated witn the registration of the product.

Comment

Originally posted by HWest View Post
        It is not the forum I am having problems with. I cannot log into the User Area on the web site to re down loan my product key (as an example). I am not being seen in the DVD Fab data base. I am changing ISP's and need to change the email that is associated witn the registration of the product.
        Hi HWest,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your email addresses(both old and new registered E-mail address) or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration issue.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
        Anny

Comment

I got a response this morning from your wonderful support team and the problem was solved. I had left a character out of the new email address!

Thank-you for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X