This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the free HD Fab Decrypter

I was just wanting to know what happened to the free version. I know the F man has to pay the bills and now needs money to support the work force but I thought we could still use a portion of it for free. I am locked out of everything now. Can someone help me on this or am I doing something wrong?

All of us registered users are unable to assist you as we cannot emulate what your problem is.

You are just going to have to wait until someone else with short arms and long pockets comes along, sees your post and can assist you.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I still have it okay, but then again I do the right thing and pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
        Am I doing something wrong?
        Well I assume you have been using the FREE version for some time ?

You obviously like the tool, do yourself a favor and purchase a LIFETIME license while you still can.

If you can afford to purchase movies, blank DVD's, etc. then should be able to afford a license. Then you can be a proud member of the folks who help in the future development of the BEST DVD decryption tool on the PLANET. Then we can better assist you !!

@GregiBoy
        short arms and long pockets
        ... ROTFLMAO ...

Cheers,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

You can still use it for free, the protection updates and some features will just be slower to appear in the free version. It will still be available.

And HD Decrypter users are entitled to support in these forums, same as everyone else. It's just that it is impossible for a registered user to duplicate or test problems as if he were using the free version because of the differences.

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          I was just wanting to know what happened to the free version. I know the F man has to pay the bills and now needs money to support the work force but I thought we could still use a portion of it for free. I am locked out of everything now. Can someone help me on this or am I doing something wrong?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm going to install the free version on my XP and let the 30 day trial run out so I can use the DVDFab HD Decryptor to help out the unwilling purchasers with problems

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              I'm going to install the free version on my XP and let the 30 day trial run out so I can use the DVDFab HD Decryptor to help out the unwilling purchasers with problems
              You are very kind.

Comment

The answer to your question is:

The DVDFab HD Decryptor does work. You can only copy to your hard disk and you can only use the DVD9 quality.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy
                  unable to assist
                  short arms and long pockets
                  Originally posted by davidh
                  but then again I do the right thing
                  Originally posted by AGJ
                  more snide remarks
                  Help like this does not drive sales.
                  I know when I'm looking for a solution to a problem, I'm looking for people who are willing and able to help and who will not talk down to me.

Please, if you think it is your mission to sell users of the free product the pay software, then why not put forth a logical argument including the benefits of the product over the competition or the free decoder. You're not being helpful in any way when you insult current or potential customers. That's something that can easily send someone to the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                    Help like this does not drive sales.
                    I know when I'm looking for a solution to a problem, I'm looking for people who are willing and able to help and who will not talk down to me.

Please, if you think it is your mission to sell users of the free product the pay software, then why not put forth a logical argument including the benefits of the product over the competition or the free decoder. You're not being helpful in any way when you insult current or potential customers. That's something that can easily send someone to the competition.
                    If you are going to quote staff and members here then quote what is actually said and not something you add. This is what we said below

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    All of us registered users are unable to assist you as we cannot emulate what your problem is.

You are just going to have to wait until someone else with short arms and long pockets comes along, sees your post and can assist you.
                    Originally posted by AGJ View Post

Originally posted by davidh View Post
                    You are very kind.
                    This thread is now closed

Comment

Working...
                    X