Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video/Audio problems w/ latest version - any advice?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video/Audio problems w/ latest version - any advice?

Been having some serious problems with the latest version. The resulting rips are about 5-10 seconds off w/ audio. The video picture has been horrible... showing horizontal lines across the hole picture, as though you are watching on a cheap 7 inch TV. Any thoughts? I have owned for about 6-8 months now... never had a problem with the tool in the past.

Originally posted by mjoyce View Post
    Been having some serious problems with the latest version. The resulting rips are about 5-10 seconds off w/ audio. The video picture has been horrible... showing horizontal lines across the hole picture, as though you are watching on a cheap 7 inch TV. Any thoughts? I have owned for about 6-8 months now... never had a problem with the tool in the past.
    Hi mjoyce
    Have no idea what the problem maybe without more information on what you are doing and also posting the logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929

Could a Mod please move this out of general chat and to the appropriate place once we figure it out where it needs to be...
    Thanks
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by mjoyce View Post
      There are many post regarding the audio sync problems.
      Did you get your problems solved on your other thread?

Comment

Threads are free, but one per problem is enough. Please continue to use the one you started earlier. This one is closed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X