Explanation and Recommendations for Settings for all of DVDFab Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explanation and Recommendations for Settings for all of DVDFab Products

I came across a website that someone had that had a list of all the settings for DVDFab products, what each setting option does, and what they recommend to make any rip/copy/etc. Unfortunately, I failed to bookmark the website or copy the information. Does anyone know where this website is? I tried to Google this and can't find it. I might also have stumbled upon this website through this forum, but I am having a hard time finding it.

I appreciate DVDFab for the "How to" manuals, but I would like to have a more indepth explanation for all of the settings, what they do and what they recommend.

Admin note: Since links to the DVDFab Forum are not allowed at CDF/MyCE, the link you posted to CDF has been removed.

Comment

Look in the Knowledge Base area of this forum, there are things there similar to what you mention. It sounds like you may be referring to the old Official Guide for DVDFab, which no longer exists. Similar more up to date material is available on the dvdfab.com website.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X