Mac Forum For Mac Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Forum For Mac Users?

I'm a windows only kind of guy but I'll ask for mac-sters out there...is there going to be a Mac forum to report issues or will it be an issue tracking bugs?
    BTW is anyone even testing this on a Mac and reporting anything (maybe I'm overlooking those post)?

I haven't seen a native Mac-version yet.

Comment

Ok, that shows my ignorance of Macs and QT versions of Fab. I was thinking that was the purpose of the QT betas

Comment

We will probably have Mac thread prefixes, as in "v9.1.0.5-MAC" or something like that which would let us use the same sub-forums we have now. Depends on what Fengtao wants to do.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ
          The QT is just the start and still a long ways away from Mac version
          Thanks AGJ, since I don't have a Mac I wasn't sure if the current QT was a testable beta for Mac users. Like I said I'm Mac ignorant LOL I've never even seen a Mac in use I've always seen seperate installers for Windows and Macs, that should of been a huge clue for me.

Originally posted by signals View Post
          We will probably have Mac thread prefixes, as in "v9.1.0.5-MAC" or something like that which would let us use the same sub-forums we have now. Depends on what Fengtao wants to do.
          Thanks Signals, I was thinking a seperate sub forum and within it sub forums for the modules. I'm was just curious and trying to get an idea of how this would play out in the forum, when the Mac version is ready that is.
          This might be a good subject for a poll when the time comes, get the members involved in the forums future (the wifey was thinking of buying herself a Mac and I know I'll be exploring it, testing and installing Fab on it if she does). Have a great day guys

Comment

Working...
          X