Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Registration

I am having a problem with reregistration . I get the message "the product will be restarted to enable the registered version". However when it restarts it still shows that I am using the trial version only. I have deleted the program several times and downloaded it again and am having the same problem. I have windows xp. I have been going on 4 days now back and forth with dvdfab support and all they can tell me is to delete and redownload and this isn't working. Can any one help?

Did you use an unistalling software to delete first? Maybe traces left on comps registry that interferes with your reinstall. If that helps.

regards rip

Comment

This is a re-registration, correct?
      Sorry to ask the obvious, but are you using an utd regkey?

Regardless, go to DVDFab.com > click on Members

Now plug in your email, password and validation code.
      If you haven't registered on this member site yet, you will have to do so.

Download your regkey and save it to a spot on your hdd, do not run yet.
      Now right click on the regkey and run as administrator.

Did you also run the Fab installer in this fashion?....ie., run as administrator.

Sorry if you've done this, from your post, there's no way to know.

Hope this helps
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

This seems to have the same symptoms as the XP SP3 problem that other users have reported elsewhere in the forum. I have no solution or advice, sorry.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

registration

TOCTJC, I did as MAINEMAN explained and it worked for me! (XP PRO SP3) Have both 8085-nonQt and 8092Qt, both installed and running fine! Sometimes registration gets messed up and I have had to do this a few times over the years!, but at least give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
            TOCTJC, I did as MAINEMAN explained and it worked for me! (XP PRO SP3) Have both 8085-nonQt and 8092Qt, both installed and running fine! Sometimes registration gets messed up and I have had to do this a few times over the years!, but at least give it a try!
            Hey 88,
            Glad to hear it worked...
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
            X