X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user query

Hello all,

This is my first post on here as a new user. I bought the DVD to DVD option online last night and was just curious to know how long it takes to get your registration key through?

I guess I was expecting it to be immediate like most things on the web these days, but I guess not?

There's nothing in my junk mail box either.

Thanks for your help

Lew

It should be instant. Go Here and enter the email address again. Make sure your junk email folder isn't set to delete mail instantly.

Comment

If you did not purchase it at dvdfab.com, the key retriever will tell you that your email address was not found in the database. If you did purchase there and still get that message, you need to use the Contact Us link (on the DVDFab.com website, not the one here in the forum) and select "business issues" from the dropdown selector and tell them what is happening.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I bought the key on the proper site so have emailed them via the 'business issue' suggestion.

I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks

Comment

They should be able to help you, but they are in Beijing so allow for the half-planet time difference.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Your ISP could be trapping the email as junk email.

Try changing your email address to an external one such as hotmail and request again. It is almost instantaneous.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I used a hotmail email address

I normally get tons of the usual junk mail telling me how I can gain inches or someone has $10mil USD in an African bank for me.....but nothing from anybody at DVDfab.

However, I've managed to retrieve it directly from the Avangate website by pure chance.

Let's hope it works tonight when I get home!

Comment

That is strange, I was going to mention that maybe it was your method of payment (online check?) that might be the reason for delay since they have to clear payment but since you retrieved it from avangate that theory is out the window...I used a Visa card and it was instant for me. In any case hope everything works and follow the instructions in your email on how to register.

Comment

All working now - but still no reply from Beijing :-(

Comment

Working...
                  X